Location: UK, Hybrid-Office/Remote
Salary: £27-32k (plus bonus after 6 months £5k)
Our organisation is all about the future generation and ensuring that they get the best education. We are a fast-growing EdTech start-up based in London with a completely unique proposition and a vision to help 10 million students enter formal education by 2030.
We've created a hybrid human-digital assistant to connect to students through WhatsApp instead of email and phone. We connect to students during admissions for colleges and Universities to allow them to ask questions about the course they are applying for. Furthermore, we use A.I to highlight which students are dropping out.
- We are looking for someone who will specialise in looking after and renewing existing clients
- The career progression journey jumps from Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, and Key Account Manager to Account Director
- Consultative Account Management is a key skill used by many successful companies to drive customer success and advocacy. Whether you are a B2B Account Manager, or a Customer Success Manager being consultative in your approach is key to success. You will act as an ambassador for your company and be the person who speaks more often to clients than anyone else at Purlos.
- Because of the fast-paced nature of the industry, the role usually comes with great benefits. Some of our benefits include:
- Good base salary with bonus
- Company holidays to exotic locations
- Regular company socials
- 2 x Well-being days a year
To succeed, you’ll need:
- Top Tier Education (Preferred / not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Fluent in both spoken and written business English
- Professional appearance and approach in person, email and phone
- Hardworking, self-motivated and confident
If you are looking for a career in Account Management, SAAS, technology or customer success with the chance to learn from industry leaders as well as the chance make an additional bonus, then APPLY NOW and let’s discuss this further!
Please get in touch if you want to join the EdTech revolution by applying on Linkedin, applying on our careers page or by emailing email@example.com with your CV.